Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"it's only grad school"

Tunes: http://tinyurl.com/austin100

I keep telling myself to stop making the task at hand greater than it really is...but it's impossible! However- the weather has been helping me stay sane...like right now- the sun is out and it's WARM...it's casting a long column of light onto my checked kitchen floor. Normally I need to have something on my feet to keep them warm, but today my toes are warmed by the light of the sun through the window in my door.

I was up at 6am with the birds, they're singing now, too.
To celebrate the weather I am determined to go outside and finish The Handmaid's Tale before my class at 3pm.

The next week and a half will either make or break me...but it's only grad school!

I've found sanity not only in the weather, but in radio. Lots of it.



Now, onto things that need to get done.
<3 LA

No comments: