Thursday, January 15, 2009

late night with conan o'brien!

Tunes:




For those of you who know me pretty well, you know that there are a few things that I really, really adore. Lilacs, my mom's Chocolate Chip cookies, reading the comics first in a news paper, John Cusack movies, 80's music-- the list goes on. One of the main things on my list of things I really, really adore would also be staying up late to watch Late Night with Conan O'Brien on NBC. He's a red head, which is another favorite thing, plus he's a lover of all things Boston and totally liberal, ridiculous and hilarious. I have always wanted to see his show live, and as some of you may know, he recently was asked to take over the Tonight Show for Jay Leno. This involves him moving out to California and no longer taping in New York...limiting my chances of ever going to a live taping.

Until now! I emailed NBC tickets to be in the running to get tickets to his final 2 weeks of filming in NY and ACTUALLY GOT SELECTED to get tickets. I'M GOING TO SEE A LIVE TAPING OF LATE NIGHT!! AT 30 ROCKAFELLER CENTER!!!! February 13th! Over 10,000 people requested tickets...AND I GOT SELECTED.

Needless to say I am ecstatic.
Conan, here I come! Hooray!

No comments: