Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend...

Tunes: "level one"// the governess

This past weekend was fantastic. Between a BBQ & leaving our mark on Reddish Knob to going up to Fairfax for Emily's graduation party, I came home Sunday pooped out...and with a new appreciation for acrostic poets and Jello molds.


The weather the last couple weeks has been absolutely oppressive. Normally back home, it's just plain summery at this point of the year, not dog-days-of-summery like it's been in the Valley. I think that the humidity has actually been good for our front stoop flowers, though. Which is a fair enough trade off for the sticky weather, if you ask me...



[beautiful, huh?]

In the meantime, I should get back to work. Seeing as I am at my job right now.
More Reddish Knob photos to come!
Much love,
Leigh

No comments: