Thursday, June 12, 2008

obligatory first entry to introduce myself...

Hey, all. The name's Leigh, and while I am new to this Blogger site for sure, I am by no means a newbie to the world of online journaling. After having kept a personal livejournal for 6 or 7 years, I figured I'd take a step away from divulging all of my inner angst and turmoil and adopted a public blog that I could send to my family as a means for them to keep up with me (cause I'm sure they're dying to know about my silly life as a graduate student). I also hope to use this as a means to voice my viewpoints on things that I notice down here in the Shenandoah Valley as the transplanted New Englander that I am. So this will be most comprable to a personal travel journal, although my traveling will be fairly limited to the Alleghany & Appalachian regions of Virginia & West Virginia. I will post pictures, thoughts and, of course, the music that is serving as the soundtrack to my (not-so)fabulous life down here.

There. That serves well as a first entry.
Lovely.


Until next time!











-Leigh

No comments: