Sunday, November 9, 2008

procrastination...

Tunes:"pajammin"//good luck



[this was the best thing to happen all week]


Aside from that momentous occasion, I have been feeling myself fall into a bit of a rut. A different rut than usual. I'm trying to decide how to go about getting out of it. Maybe more art, more sewing, more baking. It doesn't help that all my energy is spent worrying about my school work or my job. Yikes.

I baked a lot this week. I dreamt about riding a bicycle across town, twice. I also keep thinking about how badly I want to hike and climb things, but my wheezing has been getting bad. I still have cavities to fill and dents to make, I suppose.

I am excited to go home, but anxious about it, too.

All in all, this week was long, yet in the end, very good.

1 comment:

clairz said...

Aww, I knew we were sisters! I was living in a very conservative place that was in New Mexico but called "Little Texas." Here's what I wrote about the election returns: Hope Wins; How We Heard the News in the Reddest Part of a Blue State. It was an amazing moment in history.